We aim to keep our premises clean and offer a safe environment to our patients and staff.
Our GPs and nursing staff follow our Infection Control Policy to ensure the care we deliver and the equipment we use is safe.
To ensure we maintain the highest standards we:
- Encourage staff and patients to raise any issues or report any incidents relating to cleanliness and infection control to allow us to make improvements
- Review our policies and procedures to make sure they are adequate and meet national guidance
- Maintain the premises and equipment to a high standard within the available financial resources and ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to reduce or remove infection risk
- Use washable or disposable materials for items such as couch rolls, modesty curtains, floor coverings, towels etc., and ensure that these are laundered, cleaned or changed frequently to minimise risk of infection
- Provide alcohol hand gel and handwashing facilities throughout the premises.